Sunday, April 10, 2011

Continuing Down The Cum-Back Trail... GRABBY nominee, Hottest Bottom 2011



The universe is confirming for me that I am finding my way back on track with this latest bit of news, my first legitimate shot at a Grabby!  Woohoo!  Hottest Bottom, I feel I can hold my own in that category.  I may not be everyone's taste, but you can't deny I convey how much I enjoy sex, how good I am at it and fun with it, and my scene partner's pleasure of pounding my 'hot bottom.'
 

'I wish I was you so I could experience what it's like to fuck me!'  Everyone seems to enjoy it, I want to know what all the fuss is about... especially since I am the one that has to carry this big butt around everywhere I go. 


Added by Will Clark World, re: my ass... "RECKLESS 2... stars Cameron Marshall, Craig Reynolds, Derrek Diamond, Josh West, Kyle King, Paul Wagner, Rick Van Sant, Rod Daily, Ross Hurston, and Tony Mecelli. Box cover butt belongs to Craig Reynolds btw. Yum that too... Enjoy (I know I did, well, the picture anyway. So far.)" 

So it seems to me I have some ass support.... wait....

Anyway, I am so excited to be up for this nomination, alongside a list of solid competition including Rod Daily, Vince Ferrelli, etc.  Some big names with some nice butts... whose butt's the best??  We shall soon see.

See the nomination here

3 comments:

  1. Nice post, thanks for sharing with us. Discover the best Affordable Sex Doll at JS Dolls. It gives you more confidence and satisfaction with your sexual desires. Explore now for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, thanks for sharing with us.
    Halloween Sale 2022! Sex Dolls For Sale Get up to 50% off on sex dolls at JS Dolls. Start exploring right now.

    ReplyDelete