Saturday, April 24, 2010

BOOT-E-CAMP In 2 WEEKS

So it is unofficially official! Boot-E-Camp is almost set to run on Monday, May 3rd. We are scheduled to meet at Collingwood Park at 6:30pm. For you early risers, we will be meeting Tuesday at 6:30am. The Afternoon session is still a maybe, but if I do open an afternoon session up, it will be Wednesday, May 5th at 12:30pm. Sessions will range from $10-$20, depending on how many sessions are pre-purchased.

Each class is drop-in so there is no need to commit... however I expect your 110% while at camp. I will do everything in my power to make it fun, work you hard and leave you walking away from camp completely satisfied with your workout accomplishments.

For more information, you can email me at bootecampsf@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment